Monday 20 October 2008

First Post - Intro

Hello!

OK so this blog works in conjunction with this flickr account

This idea being I will show before and after from the original RAW file I shot against the final image I posted, with a small description of what I did and why, hopefully this will help beginers learn how to take a good image, and make it a great one, and in some cases, do the thing we're not supposed to and make a bad image a good one with fancy processing, whoops! I mean yes, its important to get it right in camera, uhuh!

By the way I'm not like a pro photographer or anything, I'm actually an animator in the games industry, photography is just a hobby and passion.

And before you ask, I use a Canon 400D (Digital Rebel XTi - cheapest DSLR I could find) with the evil 18-55 Kit lens, the Canon 55-250IS which rocks, and the cheap Canon 50mm f/1.8 MK2. Anything else special I will mention in individiual posts

I process my files almost 95% of the time through lightroom alone, this isnt a tutorial on cheating and painting, I cant paint to save my life, just simple, creative processing.

photos coming soon!

No comments: